I love lemonade very much. Ever since I was little I have loved lemons because they are sour. Lemonade can be made with other fruit flavors mixed in such as raspberry strawberry, kiwi, and much more. Once I went to a restaurant and ordered a mango lemonade. I was very delicious and refreshing. Because, however, it had sugar it made me thirsty for more. When our waitress came I asked for a free refill she told me that you cannot get free refills of lemonade and that you must pay two dollars more. I could not believe it!
At restaurants you are guaranteed free refills on all fountain drinks but not lemonade. That's absurd!I don't want to quit drinking the sweet lemonade but I get so thirsty that I need refills. I do not like sodas or any other fountain drinks, just lemonade. What do I do?
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Chels you make me laugh! :)
Here's my (kinda sorta) advice. Well you used to really like Shirley Temples (I think that's what the drink is called) but you could never finish them. Maybe that's just because you were little. Hmmm... How about this, order your lemonade but everytime you are about to take a sip think, "Am I really THAT thirsty? or do I just want to do something?" A lot of the time when you are bored at the dinner table you want to take a drink to stay busy. Make sure you only drink it if you are thirsty, that way it will last longer. If you still run out order a glass of water, it's free and WAY healthy! :) Hope I helped buddy!
~Meg!
I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get a water AND a lemonade! then when you are like lemonade sounds good drink the lemonade! but when youre just thirts drink the water! oh yeah baby!!! lol nice post anywho!
♥/ Emily
I love lemons too! I suck on them a lot. My dentist hates me but I love it. I totally agree because I don't like sodas either, but juices are generally more expensive for restaurants because they use real fruit and fruit is harder to get than high fructose corn syrup(in most sodas). So, I'd write the manager about the predicament or bring some in a bottle so you can refill it yourself. P.S. I still have your slide show :)
~B.r.O.o.K.l.Y.n~
Post a Comment