Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Progression Night!!!


I have another ballet peformance coming up next week Hurray! It's progression night which shows what we have learned this past year!(which is alot!) Emily and Natalie's classes are i it and are doing some pretty awesome stuff! So is my class including FOUETTE TURNS!!! We are only on pointe for 1 excercise because of *unsaidclassmembers* But still Hurray! You should come see next Tuesday and Wednesday at 7:00!
This is my class as of last Summer. Since then we've grown to ten people!

5 comments:

L.Y.M.I. said...

Cool! I wish I could go but you know me, I'm a busy bee! see ya!
LE

moo! said...

Congrats Chels! You are the most amazing ballet dancer that I have ever seen! Love ya buddy!
~Meg!

L.Y.M.I. said...

Love the costumes

Chelsea said...

Wait... Who's L.Y.M.A???

moo! said...

You mean LYMI? thats LE!!! Silly!
(say LE out loud and you'll get it! :)
Luvs ya! :)
~Meg!